What do u think of a 13 year old girl dating a 26 year old man?

That's toast creepy and weird...what would u do if u were her mother? And What do think bout it? Do u think is creepy and weird?

But they have a really nice love connection the only thing creepy is the age and he even talks like a teenager...IDK I think it's really weird

Favorite Answer

That's definitely creepy and disgusting. I don't think that it's even legal...

I understand an age gap of 4 or 5 years if both the woman and man are ADULTS but if either of you under about 20 it starts to get creepy. And a 13 year old girl and 26 year old man. That's just messed up.

i think that is totally wrong. He is twice her age and will probably do things that make her uncomfotable and inapropriate saying that she is 13. If i was her mom i would probably get the man arrested because itsa against the law. but a 13 year old girl has no business going out with a 26 year old man. They shouldnt even be going out with 10th 11th and 12th graders.

If I was her mother I'd report her to the police

Would get a little punishment and a shock

A 13 year old wouldn't know what love is

It's just a faze when I was 13 I liked older men. But it's just down right gross. What would a grown *** man want to do with a kid if I was her mother I would grown her take her cell phone computer away if I was the father I would beat his ***

Just think. When the guy was 13; the girl wasn't even conceived yet. That's kind of disgusting.. Let alone the fact that its actually pedophilia

• ?

well, for one thing, it's illegal, pretty much everywhere. the 13 year old is a child, they have no idea what love is. the 26 year old is either extremely immature or a child molester.

I would beat the living hell out of the guy.

Um... thats disgusting. You need to fix that.

Wrong, but it will not go anywhere, they will break up. so just be patient and wait.