dustin asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 8 years ago

Is there any way to get a free trip to tokyo japan from the U.S.?

I'm on a significant budget problem and I really want to go and see tokyo. Got any ideas?

Favorite Answer

There are few ways to have a free trip to Japan. Just buy a lottery.

Tokyo is the capital of Japan, and the place where over 13 million people live, making it one of the most populous cities in the world but also, a big city to visit, find out more with hotelbye . Most of the city was devastated by the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923, and then again by the bombing in the WWII, however, Tokyo was able to achieve a remarkably rapid recovery both times. The main attraction of Tokyo is the Imperial Palace with its beautiful 17th-century parks surrounded by walls and moats. The palace is still in use by the Imperial family.

If you're already tight on cash you won't be able to do anything in Tokyo. It's almost the most expansive city I've lived in.

Japan was actually thinking of giving away 10,000 free tickets a couple years ago, but killed the idea.

So that leaves the military....

I'm sorry, but save money and go later.

Even if you did get a free trip, you'd have to pay for your housing, local transportation, food, and you would most likely want money to buy things, I'm sure.

Pass the interview for the JET program. They'll give you a free trip (but you'll have to work for a year (-:.)

• john

Why not hang around public toilets until you pick up a Japanese sugar daddy?

If you're a business man your company will pay all expenses to various places around the world.

Join the USMC...