Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

dustin asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 8 years ago

Is there any way to get a free trip to tokyo japan from the U.S.?

I'm on a significant budget problem and I really want to go and see tokyo. Got any ideas?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There are few ways to have a free trip to Japan. Just buy a lottery.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Tokyo is the capital of Japan, and the place where over 13 million people live, making it one of the most populous cities in the world but also, a big city to visit, find out more with hotelbye . Most of the city was devastated by the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923, and then again by the bombing in the WWII, however, Tokyo was able to achieve a remarkably rapid recovery both times. The main attraction of Tokyo is the Imperial Palace with its beautiful 17th-century parks surrounded by walls and moats. The palace is still in use by the Imperial family.

• 8 years ago

If you're already tight on cash you won't be able to do anything in Tokyo. It's almost the most expansive city I've lived in.

• 8 years ago

Japan was actually thinking of giving away 10,000 free tickets a couple years ago, but killed the idea.

So that leaves the military....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but save money and go later.

Even if you did get a free trip, you'd have to pay for your housing, local transportation, food, and you would most likely want money to buy things, I'm sure.

• 8 years ago

Pass the interview for the JET program. They'll give you a free trip (but you'll have to work for a year (-:.)

• john
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Why not hang around public toilets until you pick up a Japanese sugar daddy?

• 8 years ago

If you're a business man your company will pay all expenses to various places around the world.

• 8 years ago

Join the USMC...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.