Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Janna
Lv 4
Janna asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 8 years ago

Computer history need to see?

How can I see all the history on my computer? I mean other users to that are on my computer.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to each web browser and go through the history on each account if you don't have access to other user accounts, but you're the administrator, you can hold the windows key and click R and in the run prompt type Control userpasswords2, (without the comma) and then click "Reset Password" on each account... assuming you're on windows.. If its your computer then you could also install a keylogger or some other variant of surveillance software. If you email me I will attempt to help you, sorry this answer was so short I'm on a phone so I can't go into explicit details on how to do it here. So If you want I'd love to help you further to the best of my ability.

Source(s): Personal experience.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.