Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help.... I need some advice on picking a name for my business.?

I am going to open up a woman's fashion store and need help with my name. So far the only name that I have come up with is Nini's boutique. I wanted to stay away from my name but it's been hard trying to come up with something unique.

Any help would be nice. Please and Thank you!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You say you want to stay away from your name but with a fashion store a personal touch like "Nini's boutique" really helps. It almost like your customers are getting a personal relationship with you just by shopping there and that will help them to trust your brand. Maybe you could have a professional name? It sounds cheesy but I also love alliterations in business names but it really depends on the type of image you want to put across. "Kate's Cardigans" obviously puts out a different image from "Boutique D'Amélie". Some shop names such as flower stores work really well with colours in their names. "The black Rose" "Silver ribbons" But again, it depends on your brand ethos. I hope this helps. :) Good luck!

• 8 years ago

Posh Botique

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.