Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailCalendar and Contacts · 8 years ago

Making sender names match contact names?

I would like the Sender's column in my Email to reflect the name I have stored for a particular person in the Contacts. If Bob Smith sends me an email and I have him listed in Contacts as Old Lefty, I would like the Sender's column in my Inbox to reflect that. Is there a way?

Favorite Answer

No....the name in the senders box reflects what he has set up in his FROM section in his email account...The same would be for you when someone receives your email.