Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you sometimes wish some people were infertile?

I don't want to hear a specific name; just an adjective defining a group of people like rapists for example.

Favorite Answer

I've seen some people that I personally know for punishing their kid for something they did. They left their bag somewhere and blamed it on their kid. I've seen lots of people that shouldn't have been allowed to have kids... It's ridiculous!

My neighbors. They ARE infertile, they used IVF to pop out not one, but FOUR adorable little ones who they constantly address with:

"Shut up (child's name)!"

"Knock that s*** off"

"Stop crying! It's bugging the c*** out of me!"

"I don't care! It's your own d*** fault!"

Some people are just SO loveley... :/

I personally know for punishing their kid for something they did. They left their bag somewhere and blamed it on their kid. I've seen lots of people that shouldn't have been allowed to have kids... It's ridiculous!

• ?

Every day of my life.

pedophiles