Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I still love him, why?

My ex bf im so use to having him around his family likes him and so does mines I would always.wait.everyday at his house for.him to get off work he spent the.night everyday we even.share the same circle of friends.. that's why its hard cause I will see him on my block with our.friends...I loved him alot I did alot for 4months he.still calls and texts me but I just wish I knew how he's feeling ..I know 4months is a little but being with him everyday made me attached ...I miss him alot today has been one week.:( since he broke up with me I just wish he would tell me its really over so I can.move on cause I been.depressed this whole week.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're still not over him, you can do a few things, you can try to find a hobby, get a job or confront him about your relationship with him being over. You can also try to find some new friends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.