Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does wendys wash their lettuce/tomatoes/vegetables?

does wendys wash their lettuce/tomatoes and vegetables? I ate a spicy chicken sandwich today with lettuce and tomatoes. I am scared of toxoplasmosis as I am pregnant. Are the vegetables washed? can i get toxoplasmosis from this?

• Rachel
    Favorite Answer

I'm sure they do, as failure to do so would be a major violation of health code regulations. I've never heard of anyone getting sick from unwashed veggies at Wendy's -- or any other restaurant, for that matter -- have you?

But if you're THAT worried, maybe you just shouldn't eat out anywhere until after the baby is born. At least, if you eat ONLY food that YOU prepare yourself, you can be certain its washed properly.