Help finding a good set of security cameras for community entrance without electricity?

I need advice on security cameras. We have two entrances to our Colorado mountain community neither of which has electricity. We want to post cameras at both entrances and maybe one or two other locations. I am thinking we'd have to go with battery operated cameras and even better if the cameras allow the... show more I need advice on security cameras. We have two entrances to our Colorado mountain community neither of which has electricity. We want to post cameras at both entrances and maybe one or two other locations. I am thinking we'd have to go with battery operated cameras and even better if the cameras allow the batteries to be solar recharged. To save us having to climb trees, removing memory cards, etc., we would like cameras we could drive next to with a laptop in the vehicle, download the pictures, delete the pictures from the camera, be on our way. Would be even better if we could transmit the pictures via the internet but nothing electronic out there, like a router, and transmitting pictures via satellite would like be too expensive, I think. Might someone here know of a good camera or a kit that would fit this need? Our budget is $500 max and that will be a bit of a stretch.