Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Politics: Seeing the last two presidents, Should I run for President on this platform?

My Platform when I run for President of America:

-Ignore the US Constitution

-Start meaningless wars, and continue the ones already happening

-Increase Taxes

-Add more Regulations to business so they ship jobs overseas

-Spy on ALL US Citizens

-Support Al-Queada groups by funding/arming/CIA training them

-Add more fluoride to dumb you down and keep you docile(Harvard Study Proves to be true)

-Let the Federal Reserve continue to print worthless money that just devalues our USD

-Let the govt continue the trash on thee American peoples' Civil Liberties

-Murder kids with Drone Strikes that kill 50 innocents for everyone 1 terrorist

-Repeal the 2nd Amendment(Polls show 90% of Americans want that)

-Give Cops the authority to shoot anyone on sight for any reason

-Put America on Martial Law(Bostonian LOVED it seeing how they chanted USA USA USA, after martial law and cops busting into doors without warrants and force the homeowners out at gunpoint)

I am SURE to get elected quick! Seeing how Americans elected these people for 4 terms! And I'll do it all with endless cliches speeches about:

Freedom, America is Number 1, and how I just absolutly L-O-V-E America, Freedom, its many people, and most of all...Freedom!

@Randi RON PAUL is a terrorist, and so are you for supporting this terrorist!

Favorite Answer

I've still got my money on Ron Paul.

Nobody wakes up overnight seeing others run for president and equally wants to run for president and succeed. As a ruler, one has to ask himself what and why he wants to go into contesting for a post in the political field. Is it for the interest of the people or on selfish interest, finding correct answers in other words could create a successful grounds to contest and succeed. Not really because some other person has done this or that the way he knows or not but the interest of the people.

Source(s): Many have contested but few won on presidential pools.
  • Since you just quoted actual platform items of the DNC, some of which the GOP also uses, you can expect roughly 10/10ths of Democrats to deny they would ever consider voting for any such person, and you can expect GOP respondents here to agree we ought not to do those things.

If you were to run on third party people would call you a monster, but if you were to run as a Republican or Democrat and make false campaign promises it would suddenly become okay.

Fringe candidates are always entertaining.

No you should not run. I advise you not to and will not vote for you.

No...no

Yawn...