Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

PoLL:What do you think will happen...?

If you have a Lightsaber?

Pray tell,master.

• Favorite Answer

I'm gonna have to go w/ Georgina on this one... I would own nothing 'whole' anymore.

Also, I'd probably have to stand in the bathroom mirror and swing it around like a samurai.... watching how awesome I look.

Some of my enemies may come through with a case of lightsaber-through-bowels

provide i use the force anything i wanted as you can't use a lightsaber unless you know how to use the force sith/jedi both have to use it.as the lightsaber has to be one with you and you have to be one with force.

Nothing much,probably cut off my arm with the first swing.

I will turn into some weird star wars character

Fight in the good vs evil war.

• ?

Let's just say everyone and everything in my way would be sliced in half.

Hold it the wrong way when I turn it on and stab my self >.<

I'd probably lose an appendage.

• Magaro

i be the next ken obi