Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Austin asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

How do i smoke cigs without getting caught?

I live upstairs and my wife hates that I smoke ciggaretts but I still do and I want to do so in the house without her knowing how do I do so? I'm upstairs and she's downstairs so I can't leave . I have two windows up here parallel to eachother

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Smoke only when you are away from home. Non-smokers especially wives who do not like their husband to smoke, can in any circumstances, catch their smoking husbands.

• 8 years ago

You probably wont like my answer but here it is,I would ask that you try hard to quit smoking for your sake and your family's.I watched my father-in-law have his mouth and jaw get eaten up by cancer at 50 years old,a terrible way to die.My dad and his brothers all died from smoking,and one of his brothers had both legs amputated because of bad circulation caused by smoking.I also work in a grocery store where I see lots of people every day carrying oxygen tanks around with them as they cant breath anymore.I don't know you but I really hope you can give those nasty things up and be healthier.Just saying.Good luck in whatever you do.

Source(s): life experience
  • Keith
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Just quit. Your body will be so much better off and you can put the money you save aside for a nice trip to a tropical location.

• 8 years ago

smoke in your basement? or somewhere in your house where nobody goes to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.