Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will Brock Lesnar interfere in WWE Championship MITB match to not let Punk win?

Heard Wyatt Family would come and kidnap someone but idk about that. Lesnar could possible interfere when Punk is about to win and F5 him! Which one looks better and possible?

Favorite Answer

Lesnar vs Punk will probably happen at SummerSlam, so I think that Lesnar will cost Punk the MITB match to lead up to their SS match.

This was what I thought. Hadn't thought about the Wyatt'. But if it involves Punk it will more likely invovle Lesnar than the Wyatt's

I doubt Lesnar would make a surprise appearance at a PPV, seems like a waste of one of his appearances if you ask me.

maybe...but i dont think punk will win anyways. i mean randy orton and sheamus are in that match. and dont forget about daniel bryan

• No

Source(s): HERE COMES THE PAIN