Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 8 years ago

Is Hotspotshiled a good proxy/VPN to use when downloading from the piratebay?

So I don't want to pay for a VPN so I can download just one torrent. But in my country, a few days ago they said something about making it alot easier or something to find out if you're torrenting or not. So I want to use a proxy and I figured why not try Hotspot Shield? I've used it before and it has good speeds so why not. Well anyways, do any of you know if it is a good VNP/Proxy and if it logs the IP's? :)

Favorite Answer

Use HideNinja. I have the PRO version works great.

My partner and i recommend making use of VPNPower for you to unblock web sites. I've been using them since 4 years. http://bit.ly/OCaLHd

purevpn its best for torrents, paid but great

Source(s): i use