Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

How to make my period go away faster?

Hey so I started my period like ten minutes ago and I was wondering if there is any way to make my period stop quicker than it does normally? I'm going to Thorpe park next Monday and I don't want to have my period then so is there and way to make it stop earlier??

Favorite Answer

You can't make a period go away, it's a natural stage of a women/girls live! Every girl will start one day and you can't stop it no matter what you try unless you become pregnant, taking the pill won't help, sometimes that can make your period worse. Be proud of your body:)

Most periods go away in about four days say you'll probably just have it really light on Monday. To slow the bleeding down take two Advil liquid gel. I did this on a day when my bleeding was very heavy and it slowed to almost nothing! Good luck!

Go to the doctor or if it Didnt help dont take pills i heard they make periods longer

There is really no way, that I know of, But taking birth control, completely gets rid of your period if you take regularly.

• peach

Unfortunately not... it would be awesome if something helped though!