Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Where can I get a 1950's halterneck polka dress?

I am in the school musical and I need a 1950's halterneck polka dress for one of the scenes (we are doing Grease). I heard someone mention you can get them in Primark? I'm going shopping tomorrow so if anyone can recommend any shops where i can get one dead cheap that would be great.

http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/9A1...

I have put a link to the sort of thing I am looking for, hopefully the link will work. The one in the picture is really expensive though so don't just tell me to get that one.

Thankyou