Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Zoloft for my anxiety? question?

Im 16 years old and have a anxiety disorder. Im a male. My anxiety is bad, really bad. My doctor prescribed Zoloft 50mg and Im scared of having a bad side effect (seizure, hallucinations, etc.) Should I take it cause I cant keep living with this anxiety.

• Naguru
    Favorite Answer

As far as possible, take care of your physical health and mental health. Know for certain self-meditation is bad. You can strictly follow the doctor's prescriptions meticulously. Consult the doctor, only if you have any further doubts.

Source(s): own.