Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

best foundation and primer?

I need a FULL COVERAGE, LONG LASTING foundation. I also have oily skin and need a more matte finish. Also what are some good primers? I would like to pay under 15 dollars

Favorite Answer

Best foundation last long time Revlon colorstay foundation

Revlon colorstay whipped cream makeup, Maybelline superstay foundation

for primer I suggest Loreal base professional primer, Rimmel london primer

ELF mineral primer is good, Avon magix primer

best primer I have ever used is monistat anti chaffing cream and its six dollars. sounds crazy but the ingredients are almost exactly the same as one of smashboxs primers which retails for $36. Its my go to. as for cheaper foundation I really like both L'Oreal truematch and maybelline dream matte mouse. both should be under ten dollars i think. the matte is a VERY full coverage so i would test both on the back of your hand

I have extremely oily skin but now I use Maybelline's Dream Smooth Mousse and I've had no issues. There's also their Dream Matte. That works pretty well too. It's like 8 - 9 dollars.

Hope this helped :)

Rimmel wake me up foundation is my all time favourite foundation & its about £7!

And the Avon MagiX Face Perfector Primer is really good and again is only around £7!

Make up forever matte velvet :) I just got it at sephora and i LOVEEE it! The only bad thing is its $36 but it literally is the only liquid foundation that keeps me NON oily !

Source(s): experience :)
  • shelly

the new cover girl 3 in one foundtion in the drug store has a blue pump on it and its a concealer face primer and liquid foundtion in one bottle its stain two matte finish its medium two full coverage but it feels light on the face its a dupe two the mac pro long wear foundtion.

the new benefit primer is the best

MAKe up forever HD