Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Should I take a test?!?

I am 10DPO today, my period is due in 4 days. I had some light spotting last night but nothing except normal discharge today.

• ?

There is no law against testing whenever you want to, but if you are asking for opinions I would say wait. Unless you have money to waste and are prepared to test again and again it makes more sense to wait until your period is overdue rather than prematurely.

You may get a positive result, you may get a negative, you may get an inconclusive one so its your choice.

Best of luck.