Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 8 years ago

Is having sex before a soccer game good or bad?

I have sex before soccer game and my soccer game is coming up I want to know will sex affect my performance yes or no thank you

Favorite Answer

If you have sex before the game you will get tired.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): sex soccer game good bad: https://biturl.im/yapQo

Right before the game might not be the best idea, the night before is a wayyyy better idea. With the night before your a bit more focuse the next day instead of losing stamina

Source(s): If tried it and have seen it on Sports Science..

Well!, if you want "confidence" sex then before! But you may lose some stamina. If you win then you may get a BIG reward. If you lose you may get " pity" sex. :P

Source(s): Your choice!

Bad cause you are having loosing your stamina

having sex with sportgirl increase her stamina...

Sure!. Yes!

Nope!!.