THATTEEN asked in PetsOther - Pets · 8 years ago

any tips on bringing a horse back into dressage?

I have recently purchased a X-dressage horse who used to come 1st but then got laminitus. So she can unfortunately not jump. Due to this she wasn't able to practice dressage moves. Is there anything I can do to bring her back into it? She is a 15.3hh arabX. She is lovely to ride but I am wanting ti compete her next season! Ant tips on extended/collected trots and canters. adn how to get her on an outline? I have been riding for over 2 years, and believe it or not I am only 14! :D any tips will be appreciated! thanks x

Favorite Answer

you idiot im not a paki.i know you dont have a boyfreind.you go in that dressage and collect your horse toilet then swim and have fun in your horse s pee