Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

THATTEEN asked in PetsOther - Pets · 8 years ago

any tips on bringing a horse back into dressage?

I have recently purchased a X-dressage horse who used to come 1st but then got laminitus. So she can unfortunately not jump. Due to this she wasn't able to practice dressage moves. Is there anything I can do to bring her back into it? She is a 15.3hh arabX. She is lovely to ride but I am wanting ti compete her next season! Ant tips on extended/collected trots and canters. adn how to get her on an outline? I have been riding for over 2 years, and believe it or not I am only 14! :D any tips will be appreciated! thanks x

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you idiot im not a paki.i know you dont have a boyfreind.you go in that dressage and collect your horse toilet then swim and have fun in your horse s pee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.