Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I found a cold-drink bottle with much impurity .how Can i go to consumer court?


I want money from the cold-drink company. Where i can contact them.

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You could just not be an **** and realise that it was an unfortunate error and forget about it :)

  • 8 years ago

    What do you expect to do? Did you become sick from it. How much money did you lose from not being able to work? How much do you expect to get from the company?

    Ask yourself these questions before you do anything.

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    All 8 (justdial) +918888888888 se consumer coart ka number leke jaao waha! Bandra me hai

  • 8 years ago

    Call on +918888888888.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

    Put it back where you "found"it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.