Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

what's your hobby?

Update:

@Devil; but u didnt answer...

Update 2:

@!Spudbucket: i like ur answer..

Update 3:

thanks everyone for answering!

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This type of question always amuses me, or rather the answers do. especially when you get girls answering shopping or make-up.

Personally I think there is a difference between a pastime and a hobby (I know the actual definitions of both). I can pass the time staring into space thinking of nothing in particular. It`s a great thing to do now and again, but it`s not a hobby. Like now, I`m on Y!A, it`s a pastime, it passes the time, it`s not a hobby.

But to answer your question directly - photography, logic puzzles, genealogy, hill-walking, gardening, historical architecture and travel.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I like to go Sea fishing or FreshWater fishing by the lakes and rivers here . I dont mind if i catch anything or not cos i have caught enough fish in the past ....but being away by the water of either sea or river/lake just takes your troubles or mind of things and relaxes ya.....

• 8 years ago

Eating

• 8 years ago

Answering Yahoo answers :)

P.S. New hobby btw :P

• AMY
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Passing through Y!A like always

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I love playing the guitar. I do a spot of gardening as well.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Fly Fishing :)

• 8 years ago

Breaking things and then fixing them...relationships for example..

• 8 years ago

I like to surf the net all day.

• 8 years ago

Overindulging in snacks and then feeling pathetic afterwards.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.