Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

19 but feel like a child?

I'm 19 but I see my self as a child still, I don't want to, I wanna be independent and get my own place, I'm planning to move to be with my gf but I'm scared I won't be able to find a job and fail like I have done through out my life at everything. Idk what to do or why I feel this way, please help? Anyone else feel the same way?

Favorite Answer

Don't worry, that's a perfectly normal reaction to that age... Just give yourself some time to figure out yourself and what you want to do with your life. You've got plenty of time at that age. Maybe try some new things and see what works out and what doesn't.

Source(s): personal experience

Rome wasn't built in a day. Take smaller steps. First get a job, then save up some money then start looking for a place......