Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 8 years ago

Should i invest in gold or silver?

hi...im from nashik(india)....and i have savings of 26k and i want to invest in gold(today's rate 1g=2607(24k))or silver(today's rate 1g=43.35) please guide me with your experience ..:)

Favorite Answer

invest in gold and buy biscuit of gold when you will see increase the rate of gold then sell aur rebuild gold in necklace or ring

Ask yourself this question. Can I afford to loose 1/3 of my money? That is what has happened to the price of gold in the last 6 months.