??? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

I think wearing makeup prevents spots, does anyone else?

I find when I wear make up everyday I tend not to have spots. I put makeup on in the morning then remove it at night and continue this everyday. However when I stop wearing makup my spots come out. Why is this? Does anyone else experience this?

Favorite Answer

I used to, but that was when I was wearing a small amount of BB Cream to cover up redness, so I think it was a coincidence that my breakout faded a couple of days after using makeup.

However, if you're sure it isn't a coincidence, maybe your skin has adapted to having makeup on and being covered, so when you don't ear makeup the change irritates it and you break out. Kind of like the opposite of people who never wear makeup and when they do they breakout?

Just my theory :D