Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

??? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

I think wearing makeup prevents spots, does anyone else?

I find when I wear make up everyday I tend not to have spots. I put makeup on in the morning then remove it at night and continue this everyday. However when I stop wearing makup my spots come out. Why is this? Does anyone else experience this?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to, but that was when I was wearing a small amount of BB Cream to cover up redness, so I think it was a coincidence that my breakout faded a couple of days after using makeup.

However, if you're sure it isn't a coincidence, maybe your skin has adapted to having makeup on and being covered, so when you don't ear makeup the change irritates it and you break out. Kind of like the opposite of people who never wear makeup and when they do they breakout?

Just my theory :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.