D asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

No kick from fingering help!?

Not too long ago I started fingering myself and it felt really good so I did it like twice a day. Then I cut it down to once a day and eventually took a day off from fingering myself . Now, when I tried fingering, I ***-ed easily (as always) but 5 minutes later I didn't feel the joy I usually felt from fingering and I stopped cumming all together. I have a spoilt vibrating toothbrush which I use to simulate a cock and it gave me so much pleasure before but now its like nothing. What happened to me?? Do I have to watch porn or something if yes then websites please? Btw 16 F.

Favorite Answer

5 minutes later? Maybe you need a brake? You don't have to watch porn, it's an option though. Depends what you're into. Just google whatever turns you on.

• ?

Don't bother with masturbation unless you're already horny. Maybe read some erotica if you want to get turned on.