Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Am i falling for my friend?

My old friend and I were put in a group message by our mutual friends. so 4 months later and we're are closer than ever and we have all these inside jokes and we always stay up later to talk when everyone else in the message is asleep. I always smille at stuff she texts even when its something stupid. Lately she's been getting hit on by other guys and its starting to make me mad? And now im ignoring her when she texts me and I can't control it? I'm a boy and she is a girl btw

Hi,

Yes you are falling for this girl because your getting jealous and you smile at whatever she writes so I think you should ask her or do something to make a next step into your relationship

-Best of luck

Source(s): Me
  • Don't mull it over. Tell her how you feel, before she falls for one of those guys. Better to take a chance with a close friend that a close friend with a jealous boyfriend.

*fistbump*

Ask her out or tell her how you feel and hope for the best. From the sounds of it, she likes you, as well.

cute!