Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to get rid of blackheads?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Here are some beauty tips to get rid of blackheads.

• Salt helps to dry out the excessive oil from the skin. To get rid of blackheads wash your blackheads affected area once a day with salty water. Its an easy home remedy to eliminate blackheads.

• Exfoliation is a simple way to get rid of blackheads at home. Gentle exfoliation will remove dead skin cells, clear pores and pull out blackheads.

• A lotion of honey, lemon juice, a pinch of baking soda is one of the best home remedies to remove blackheads.

• Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the blackheads on nose and face. Gently rub the area with a toothbrush. This will help to dry out the oil and decrease any swelling from the blackheads.

• Mash a Tomato and apply it over your blackheads on face. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off with water. Follow this home remedy regularly to get rid of blackheads.

1

Source(s): Secrets To Curing Acne - http://acneaway.raiwi.com/?Ppxv

The best way that i have found to get rid of blackheads is by steaming your face, as this opens up your pores (it works for closed comedones too). I usually then exfoliate my face manually with a facial scrub, although i have heard of some people using a baby brush or toothbrush whilst others get their face chemically exfoliated. I have used lemon juice in the past and this has irritated my skin, my skin is sensitive though so it may work for you. If you do try it then remember to only leave it on for about 10 mins. I have used honey in the past too and it hasn't done much, blackheads are quite stubborn.

You can also use blackhead pore strips, or you can get a blackhead extractor (but be gentle).

I have also tried many sot creams for them, but these usually turn them into spots which isn't what i wanted. In short, steaming and exfoliation are the best.

exfoliate your skin and then use a toner right after. Try using pore strips and use baking soda to put on your skin. Lemon will also help but it may burn your skin. You can also steam your face and then put ice on your skin right after that.