Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How likely is it that Texas will secede in the future?

Feel free to elaborate.

• Math
    Favorite Answer

Like Corrine above, i'd move to TX too in case they are ever to secede. The answer maybe never

To be 100% honest with you, which I am sure you would expect lol, I honestly don't see it actually happening.. Although, as I am sure you already know, Texas is the only state in the Union, that is allowed by the Constitution, to secede from the Union.. And for those reading this that maybe don't understand what I am saying I will explain a little bit.. When we say "Union" we are actually saying the United States.. And our genius forefathers, the authors of our Constitution, put in there that Texas would be able to separate itself from the U.S.A.. In which case we (I say "we" because I actually live in Mesquite, which is a Southeastern suburb of Dallas) would become the Republic of Texas.. As I said before, I don't actually see it happening even though a petition was started, written, processed, and received all the signatures it required, nothing ever came of it.. An interesting fact to toss around in your mind, is that when all of this 2nd Amendment "Gun Rights" propaganda started by our government/politicians, a majority of the states actually started, wrote, processed, and signed petitions of their own.. And yet again, nothing came of it, but, it is still interesting because it just goes to show you how important gun rights our to the American people, as well as myself.. SIDE NOTE:: If anyone is interested, I would go to Google/Bing/Yahoo and search "false flag terrorism" and see what you find.. Do as much research as you can or just as much as you want to depending on how curious you are.. Educate yourself as much as you can please, and see/notice how connected/related this gun rights and 2nd amendment stuff is to false flag terrorism.. I can take out some of the extra work/research for you by giving you the actual events I think you should look up.. The best stuff in my personal opinion will be found on YouTube.. The events I am asking you to look up were either fake, staged, OR real, but, were done or set up intentionally by our federal government for a specific purpose.. For example, some were done or happened to stir up awareness or mass fear and panic of assault rifles or just fully automatic guns in general, and scare the American people of them in hopes of getting enough support to ban gun rights.. Anyways, I will shut up now and just end this long post (lol I apologize that this post is so long, however, it is SOOOOO important for EVERYONE to see and know about) with the events/examples I think you should look up.. Sandy Hook School Shooting (Sandy Hook in Connecticut), Movie Massacre (Colorado). & interestingly enough 9/11 the twin World Trade Center towers (obviously in New York).. With the first 2, try typing them in and then adding words like "hoax", "fake", or "false flag" and see what comes up.. As far as 9/11 is concerned, that is a beast in and of itself, so I would look it up separately at a different time when you habe enough time (2-3 hours would be fine), and there is a full-length documentary that is/was professionally done, and it's called "Loose Change 9/11." Sorry again for the long answer, and for getting off topic a little bit (actually quite A LOT huh lol), but I had to get my voice out there somewhere ya know?! Anyways, there ya go, everyone enjoy the research, it will definitely be worth your time and you'll be glad you did it.. God Bless and Goodbye!!!!

Source(s): My head and the internet I guess lol?!?!
  • Jesse

Low probability in the next 20 years. After that, anyone's guess. Who knows what the country will be like 50 or 60 years down the line.

• Not at all. It's just a bunch of bluster from a bunch of impotent c0ns who have absolutely no idea how to create jobs.

• ?

If they do, I may just abandon my Hawaiian home and head over to Texas.

• ?

So they can unite with their true soulmate, Mexico?

Source(s): Lol!!!! The ultrarich running the country where everybody else lives like dirt and dies in the street to keep them rich -- that's exactly what conservatism really is in case you didn't know that.

It's not possible.