Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Buzzed but not getting drunk yet?

I've drank 4 shots of 45% alcohol bourbon but i'm only buzzed and it has been like over an hour. Do i need to drink more? im 5'10" and 135 pounds

Update:

i poured it into a shot glass which is usually like 1.5 ounces and then i poured that into a normal cup with 2 ice cubes but drank it probably fast enough for it to chill anyway. im 100% white

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It can sneak up on you. Eat. Don't let alcohol be the only thing running through your veins. Also has to do with Tolerance. And race. It takes one hour for your liver to break down one drink. But what is one drink? How much ice was in it? If your worried that your not getting drunk, find another problem to worry about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.