Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 8 years ago

do pimples go away on there own?

I have a lot of pimples on my forehead and I think I have acne will theses pimples stay there forever if they don't what can I do to make them go away

Favorite Answer

A combination of one teaspoon of coriander juice or mint juice and a pinch of turmeric powder can be safely applied on the affected area to heal Pimples in a natural way.

yea pimples eventually go away on their own .. you need to keep your face really clean , especially if you've got naturally oily skin . wash your face twice a day with water & some antibacterial soap .. try using rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball , you'll actually be able to see how much dirt was clogged into your pores after when you look on the cotton ball , be catious because the alcohol will burn .. always using tooth paste on your pimples will help them get smaller .. do not pop your pimples or pick at them , that creates scars .

Yeah but acne marks never fade by their own. (which is more ridiculous) try to use benzoyl peroxide every night, that is the most easiest yet effective remedy for pimples to avoid scars. try to apply sunscreen in day and clean your face every night don't sleep with make up and never squeeze or touch your pimples it might worsen the case. Good luck :)