? asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Can you tell me more about myself?

I'm a cancer/ Leo cusp. That being said, I feel like I don't even know myself. To strangers I'm a cancer, but to those I love I'm more Leo- ish. I'm year of the tiger. I'd really like to know more because I feel like a crazy living paradox thanks!

the girl I love is a Leo/cancer cusp thus she is a sexy Lioness & a sexy cancer within her heart =]

they both shine thru her Sun-like & shy-like heart

it's weird & hilarious & beautiful ahaha, but in the best ways for me because I love her

she's a Lioness thus she's a kitten at heart

she's a Cancerian thus she shells away her jealous emotions about me & physical lets it out or balances her emotions thru food xD lol & she does jog because of me

but anyway she has Cancer Moon Mercury & Venus

thought I don't know her Rising (which tells a lot about her appearance to the world, the expressions of herself that she displays to the world, like clothes, emotions-if she wants to show the world if she's emotional or not)

the thing is all girls are emotional, every human is ahaha, it all depends on how they are in their emotional being

Source(s): I would love to guide you Selena Gomez is a Cancer & Leo Lioness cusp =] <3 my lady is a Pig i'm a Rooster lol it's funny to call her a Pig ahaha

That reminds me when I took a dump one Sunday evening

Source(s): Shit

yup I guess so and you can go astro.com and the asspect

everyone is multi face we are all human that why