Is Porn bad to watch?

Favorite Answer

It can be addicting. It can make it more difficult to form an actual relationship if you have trouble separating fantasy from reality. In those senses, it can be. If you're a normal person, though, I think the risks of those happening are minimal.

• ?

Depends on the TYPE of porn (if it's child porn, I'd consider it very bad to watch), how often to watch it, and if you have the ability to STOP watching it. As long as you don't get an addiction or let it become unhealthy (such as becoming obsessed with certain porn-based fantasies), I imagine it isn't particularly bad to watch porn.

It can be if you let it take over your life, so watch it as a means to an end, meaning if you are horny and miles away from home its cheaper safer and possibly more healthy than finding a prostitute for sex and you don't cheat on your partner, or watch it prior to sex to get you horny. For the young teanage it can be very adictive and give them a feeling of inadequacy , like if a guy hasn't got a 10 inch penis he can't be any good to satisfy a woman if he has an average penis size of 5.5 inch.

Source(s): My thoughts

No, its great to watch. Try X Art HD porn.

Yes porn Is bad

I believe anything your conscience doesn't agree with is bad. Its based on your thinking that can make i bad. Some people watch porn for curiousity others watch it to mastubate. It depends

It can get very addicting if you're not careful.

It can be.. it really depends on your taste. only you can answer it. to me it is nice to watch. but not all for me.

• N

only if the "actors" in it are underage or inhuman

Seriously, I get thumbs down for saying children and animals shouldn't be in porn, WTF?!?!