Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

GUYS ONLY! If your girlfreind asked you to spank her, would you do it?

Does it turn you on or do you think it's stupid?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not stupid and I'd say it could be a bit of a turn on, especially in the heat of the moment. ...I'd do it.

Source(s): Perverse Brain.
  • 8 years ago

That would be a tough decision. I could never hurt anyone unless it was absolutely necessary. I've never spanked a girl during sex so I guess I'd have to see how she and I both felt during. Might be TMI...lol

• 8 years ago

If she asked you to spank her, chances are it turns her on. Which means you're gonna get to have sex. And sex feels good. So... Yeah... Give her a couple light swats on the rear and take her for a ride.

• 8 years ago

i would. it's a turn on in the end she better put out if she is asking me to spank her and not just tease me. otherwise i'd be pissed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I spank her whether she asks or not

• 8 years ago

Doesn't turn me on at all, but if she gets something out of it, then sure, why not...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I would definitely accept the offer.

• Andrew
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

If it turns her on, then it's okay with me.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'd beat the sh*t out of her.

but I don't think that's too sexy.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Sure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.