GUYS ONLY! If your girlfreind asked you to spank her, would you do it?

Does it turn you on or do you think it's stupid?

Favorite Answer

It's not stupid and I'd say it could be a bit of a turn on, especially in the heat of the moment. ...I'd do it.

Source(s): Perverse Brain.

That would be a tough decision. I could never hurt anyone unless it was absolutely necessary. I've never spanked a girl during sex so I guess I'd have to see how she and I both felt during. Might be TMI...lol

If she asked you to spank her, chances are it turns her on. Which means you're gonna get to have sex. And sex feels good. So... Yeah... Give her a couple light swats on the rear and take her for a ride.

i would. it's a turn on in the end she better put out if she is asking me to spank her and not just tease me. otherwise i'd be pissed.

I spank her whether she asks or not

Doesn't turn me on at all, but if she gets something out of it, then sure, why not...

I would definitely accept the offer.

• Andrew

If it turns her on, then it's okay with me.

I'd beat the sh*t out of her.

but I don't think that's too sexy.

• ?

Sure.