Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 8 years ago

Front tooth pain???????

Its a very slight throbbing pain, in both of my front teeth. It happens for like 5 seconds and it goes away and it comes back hours later. I brush my teeth 2 times a day usually. It doesnt hurt bad but I get worried about my teeth because if its gonna fall out im gonna kill my self

jk

The pain may only be coming from one tooth but your feeling it in both its called reffered pain. It kinda sounds like you may have an infection in one of your front teeth I would suggest going to get it looked at by a dentist.