Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Will I rot in hell after I die?

I'm married and a born christian. However, I cheated on my wife by accident. It was a late night out, i was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. So am i doomed to eternal damnation?

Where do U live? Are U rich or poor? possibly is the real question U fail to enclose, Ur attitude leaves much to be desired and the doubtful question U ask leaves much to be desired Wake up! This life is it! UR Here to live it but Ur not living it by the looks. Why U worry too much whats ahead what U may never see so U will miss the boat and what U should see...... U will be blind unable to see as U set unrealistic goals that U'll never achieve. If U R wealthy & have everything U need then have heaven at Ur feet. If Ur crumbling in DOH unable to budget Ur every day needs cos Ur wage packet is too low then welcome to hell! Both kingdoms are here on earth, Ur looking the wrong way man and U need to get in touch with urself by seeking the power within until U do, fog is all U see and U will reman blind and will never see, so U will miss the boat forgetting the masters words; On earth as it is, theres nothing more unless U seek the power within so what U make is what U get hell or heaven both of these worlds are earthly, the rest is illusion or fantasy and nothing wrong with fantasising as U keep missing whats important. Goals cant be achieved as U choose to waste time and waste urself completely and that has to be shier hell!..cheers

Source(s): lifetime experience History repeats so many follow; Bible and Google .com

Collosions 3.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

------------------------------------------------------

And there's plenty of hell on earth.

John 7:7

The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil.

Epistle to Jude 1:4 (to this condemnation)

---------------------------------------…

REGARDING "HELL".

What do we think Hell really is?

Old Testament (Hebrew) - Sheol is just the grave.

New Testament (Greek) - Hades is just the grave.

If you were taught that it is an eternal burning fire, stoked by Satan, please realize that the Bible says at Revelation 20:10, Revelation 20:13, 14, and Revelation 21:8 that Hades and Satan are both destroyed.

Verse 8 says that the "Lake Of Fire" is DEATH.

It says that ALL LIARS go there.

Satan IS a liar. John 8:44

Satan DIES.

The Bible says so !

No Satan+No Hades, means there is no eternal burning hellfire.

Wait, what? You didn't know what you were doing? What are we talking about here? I get it that you were drunk, so maybe your good judgment was impaired. Or, more to the point, your inhibitions were lowered, and you did what you always want to do, which is act like a bonobo and hump everything that moves. But what is this phony "accident" BS? This is how you repent? This is how you make amends in your religion, by pretending you didn't know what you were doing? I'm trying to picture it. She says, here, lift my skirt up. You say, OK, but I have no idea why. She says, pull your pants off and ride me like a rodeo. You say, fine, but none of this is anything I know about, I'm looking forward to your explanation?

As long as you know in your heart that it was a mistake and you

don't do it anymore, you should be ok.

Plus, you are already in Hell.

Earth IS Hell. The only Hell.

(If you can imagine Heaven as the most Beautiful place imaginable,

then Earth sucks)

Repent, tell your wife, accept the consequences of your actions, and ask God for His help and you will not go to hell. I know it sounds tough, especially telling your wife, but every person, Christian or not, has to accept the consequences of their actions in order to repent completely. Remember, you cannot blame God for this. He did not tell you to go out and drink, but He is waiting for you to accept His gift of forgiveness and come back to Him. You will be in my prayers. I hope you make the right choice.

• JohnH

sure you did not know what you were doing. what a lame excuse.

why did you get drunk as a christian!!

drugs, alcohol? Not only do we struggle to have control over our body, but we have trouble controlling our thinking and emotions.

repent deeply and ask God and your wife for forgiveness.

J

• YANM

you will have more to worry about if the woman gets' pregnant or if your wife finds' out. moral of the story. don't drink so much you lose control. besides' money in someone elses' pocket will never return to yours'.

Nobody but god himself knows the answer to that. If you are truly sorry and feel guilty for doing that I think god will forgive you.

~May Peace Be With You Friend~

If you ask God for forgiveness and repent and turn from those sins and don't practice that kind of lifestyle, no you won't. Even if your wife doesn't forgive you, God will.

You could admit to your wife or pray to god that it was an accident and he will forgive you.