How to edit clips of a song?

Hi, so I heard this song on a girl's tumblr and found out it was "Lose Control/Let me down - Keri hilson" BUT, I didn't know that that wasn't the full song on the tumblr, it was the ending and the rest of the song is **** so I wanted to know how I could edit it all out and leave only the ending?? I have the song downloaded on my iTunes so what do i do?

Or is there anyone that can give me a link to only the ending of the song?? Please & thank you!!!! :)

• D.J.
    Favorite Answer

Download the Audacity program, you can edit and clip MP3 files in there. You can also record audio on your computer and save it, it's a neat little program.