Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

i am libra and my friend is an aries ?

i get a lot of **** for being a libra with a sun sign cancer .my friend makes me feel bad for being so , like its the worst combination ever .But is it really so bad to be fair and care about people feelings. she says that i dont know how to handle conflict, its not that i dont know how , its just that i dont like to argue unless i have a good reason to and i know it right. i just dont argue to argue.

is it just a bad compatibilty of friends .

i am a libra i cant help it

Hey! I'm Libra too and don't worry ur great the way r. Aries are self centered people who r selfish and think the world revolves around them. Don't let this get to u.

Source(s): www.tarot.com

Not really yall can be friends just not best friends!!!

try being friends with sagittarius people they can end being your best friends :)