Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

i am libra and my friend is an aries ?

i get a lot of **** for being a libra with a sun sign cancer .my friend makes me feel bad for being so , like its the worst combination ever .But is it really so bad to be fair and care about people feelings. she says that i dont know how to handle conflict, its not that i dont know how , its just that i dont like to argue unless i have a good reason to and i know it right. i just dont argue to argue.

is it just a bad compatibilty of friends .

i am a libra i cant help it

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Hey! I'm Libra too and don't worry ur great the way r. Aries are self centered people who r selfish and think the world revolves around them. Don't let this get to u.

Source(s): www.tarot.com
  • 8 years ago

Not really yall can be friends just not best friends!!!

try being friends with sagittarius people they can end being your best friends :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.