Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

What is a virgin sacrifice?

I'm wanted to know if there is such a thing as a virgin scarifice. Because usually I hear my friends being stupid and saying "lets scarifice the virgin."But my question is... Is a virgin sacrifice a satanic ritual? Because I've also heard that from some of my friends. So I really want to know.

• ?

Sacrifice Def

Ahh.. its where you kill a virgin (usually understood to be a female) for the purpose of pleasing some evil spirit/god or other...

Often involves throwing the virgin into a volcano...

Its not actually something normal people do. Maybe psychopathic killers... but not normal people.

And yes, I imagine it could be some sort of theoretical evil ritual...

Satan is an Abrahamic deity, meaning a god that Christians, Muslims, and Jews believe in. Satan is meaningless to people of other religions and no religion. I do not know of any Christian, Islamic, or Jewish sect that ever sacrificed human beings to their god Satan, although they have killed plenty of people in the name of one of their other gods.

However, there are so-called pagan cults that are believed to have practiced human sacrifice. "Virgin" in these contexts mean an unmarried woman, not necessarily one who never had sex. It is thought the Mayans did, and the evidence is pretty convincing.

• “For me, trees have always been the most penetrating preachers. I revere them when they live in tribes and families, in forests and groves. And even more I revere them when they stand alone. They are like lonely persons. Not like hermits who have stolen away out of some weakness, but like great, solitary men, like Beethoven and Nietzsche. In their highest boughs the world rustles, their roots rest in infinity; but they do not lose themselves there, they struggle with all the force of their lives for one thing only: to fulfill themselves according to their own laws, to build up their own form, to represent themselves. Nothing is holier, nothing is more exemplary than a beautiful, strong tree. When a tree is cut down and reveals its naked death-wound to the sun, one can read its whole history in the luminous, inscribed disk of its trunk: in the rings of its years, its scars, all the struggle, all the suffering, all the sickness, all the happiness and prosperity stand truly written, the narrow years and the luxurious years, the attacks withstood, the storms endured. And every young farm boy knows that the hardest and noblest wood has the narrowest rings, that high on the mountains and in continuing danger the most indestructible, the strongest, the ideal trees grow. Herman Hesse

Plant a tree!

Is what happens when a woman finally takes pity on a 26 year old nerdy shy guy after too drinking much Chardonnay....

i am a christian.

yes, its common knowledge that in satan's kingdom, they offer blood sacrifice ....

either of animals or the best sacrifice ... virgins.

you sound like a decent person, a female ...

you should not move in that circle of 'friends' ... demonic friends.

get away from them and mix w those who are decent .

in my imagination, i think virgin sacrifices were social control to have their own sex slaves and the death of woman is to shut up the eyewitness.

of course thats silly ! isn't it.

Your friends are gonna sacrifice you to the almighty god.

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .“~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./…..\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>–==“

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..