Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 8 years ago

Jose rizal : realist andres bonifcio : idealist by claro m recto reaction paper?

Favorite Answer

Claro M Recto was writing about the men at a different time in our history. That is how he saw it then.

As for me, I won't attach labels to these 2 heroes. I just know they have our country deep in their hearts.

Jose Rizal: Idealist?

For me he is just a novelist or romanticist not much of an idealist.Rizal has a counter part in the Chinese history he is non other than Dr. Sun Yat-sen(1866-1925). He was a Chinese revolutionary, first president and founding father of the Republic of China ("Nationalist China"). As the foremost pioneer of Republic of China, Sun is referred to as the "Father of the Nation" in the Republic of China (ROC), and the "forerunner of democratic revolution" in the People's Republic of China. Sun played an instrumental role in the overthrow of the Qing dynasty during the years leading up to the Double Ten Revolution. Although he was in St. Louis, Missouri at the time, he was appointed to serve as president of the Provisional Republic of China, when it was founded in 1912. He later co-founded the Kuomintang (KMT), serving as its first leader. Sun was a uniting figure in post-Imperial China, and remains unique among 20th-century Chinese politicians for being widely revered amongst the people from both sides of the Taiwan Strait.

Andres Bonifacio is much more idealist than Dr. Rizal for fighting instead of writing down the words to say it, he believe in the power of the sword than the pen. Just like Mao Zedong.

• ELF

Jose Rizal was both realist (his novels prove that) and idealist (his other writings prove that).

Andres Bonifacio was---i can't describe, but yeah, I pick idealist. He idolized Rizal that he had not been practical with his decisions.

well, both are heroes after all.