Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Deeper Voice 17 years old?

My voice can go a lot deeper than what I usually talk in. Is that actually my natural voice???

Favorite Answer

Everyone has a range of motion when it comes to their voice. Yes, most people can make their voice deeper by using muscles in their throat but that's not your normal voice. Your natural voice is how you naturally talk. When talking normally, your muscles in your voice are trying to make your voice deeper; hence they are relaxed.

All guys seem to want their voices to be deeper but if you try doing this, you'll probably just be making a fool out of yourself.

Source(s): Been male all my life....