Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is it bad I am 15 & still a virgin?

For my age I haven't done anything but make out... Is that bad?

Favorite Answer

No there's nothing wrong with that....

In fact, I'm pretty sure you'd have less of a chance of developing cervical cancer then your friends who have had sex already.....

As a 15 year old, I don't want to give up my virginity until I'm married. You should really wait until you're at least 18, because you're still young and developing, and you probably don't know what you're going to do to yourself. I've had "friends" think their mature and stuff that are now crying because they gave their virginity to someone that won't be their potential partner or they're pregnant. I've also heard that it's more enjoyable when you're mature and physically and emotionally ready.

Take this as a good thing and keep it up.

Source(s): Studied relationships in Health Science and idiots in my school.

I lost my virginity two weeks after I turned 15. It's the biggest mistake I've made so far. It's not bad at all for you to be a virgin. Lucky you!

Well I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16. So be patient and don't rush it, and dont think about it too much it's not that big of a deal. Don't make it bigger than what it needs to be, I mean like yeah sex is great but it's not life or death if you don't get it. You stick to making out there's nothing wrong with that

Source(s): My opinion

Hell to the no! Keep your virginity through high school at least: I'm 17 and keeping mine. Sex is overrated anyway. If you're a romantic person and plan to marry at some point, by all means keep it until then; it's the ultimate wedding present.

That's a good thing that your still a virgin. My names Annabella and I'm pregnant, and in fact I got pregnant my first time having sex. I'm only 16 I act like everythings all good but im scared. And if you do choose to have sex remember safe sex.

Im the same 15 and only kissed but Its a good thing being a virgin makes you feel more innocent

no most people don't have sex till 17 or 18 the people that brag about having sex at 15 are just trying to get attention but that wont last to long don't do it early the later the better

That's good

It's not a bad thing