Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 8 years ago

Just drank don't wanna be hungover tom...?

Drank a 12 pack fron 8pm to 12am then from 12 to 1 drank 64oz of water ate a bowl of ice cream a can of ravioli and a baked potato........ from 1 to 2 ill be on here n e other tips? I could get vitamin b from upstsirs but I full

Favorite Answer

I think you'll be fine. You definitely want to drink water before and after drinking alcohol to avoid hangovers, which you already handled.

Sorry cant help you lol. I just drank a bottle of wine to myself so I'm kinda tipsy myself. But I won't have a hangover tomorrow so good luck with that lol.