Im trying to get pregnant?

We have tried everythinggg. Please help.it has not been a year so i am trying to get some tips please

I'm assuming you have both been checked by doctors and there's no physical problems. Figure out when you will be ovulation (usually about 14 after your period.

Try propping your lower body on a couple pillows during sex. Check for your fertile window and abstain for several days before.

Do not get right up after intercourse. Wait 10 to 15 minutes before getting up or going to the bathroom.

"wearing tight-fitting clothing can negatively affect sperm count," Piscitelli says. So too can spending time in hot tub or Jacuzzi. Your man's cell phone habits may also also need some work. A study in the journal Fertility and Sterility showed that men who used a hands-free device with a cell phone and kept their phone close to their testicles had poorer sperm quality.

Try not to get stressed out about starting a family. You may roll your eyes if someone says, "Just relax and it will happen," but stress can actually interfere with ovulation. So the more relaxed you are, the better!

• First step is to figure out your cycle lengths. So from the first day of one period, to the day before the next period starts is one cycle. How every many days that is, subtract 14 days, and that is when you ovulate. I have a 32 day cycle, and I ovulated on day 18. I'd also suggest, if his sperm count is normal, having sex the three days before your ovulation, the day of your ovulation and the day after. Also do not use any lubricants, unless it is similar to Conceive Plus. You should also take Prenatal vitamins, even though you are not pregnant, and also some people have taken Evening Primrose Oil from CD1 (first day of period) up to the day of ovulation, between 1500 - 3000 mg/day. I'd also suggest looking around on the Baby and Bump forums, they are helpful and help you learn a lot. Also pick up the book called Taking Charge of Your Fertility.