Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can I Cancel/Change Order?

OK I know this is stupid but I was Pre-ordering Tech N9nes new album but what I didn't notice is that a few weeks before I was contemplating buying a necklace that was half of from $50 down to $25 dollars and I had put it in my cart. Sooooo.... when I went to check out for the album (this is where I was stupid) I was so excited to get the order though I did not pay attention and didn't see the pendant still in the order and it was full price now so I ordered a $50 pendant I don't really want. I sent an e mail to there designated address asking if there was a way to alter or cancel the order just a few minutes ago but as I waited I figured I would see if anyone on here knew of a way I could change the order. Thanks for all input.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Where did you order it from? Amazon has a feature where you can go into your account, check on the status of open orders, and then cancel an order as long as it hasn't already moved ahead to processing or shipping of the order. This is a fairly standard feature on shopping sites that let you check the status of your orders.

Without knowing what site you used, it's hard to give you any more advice than that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.