Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do i tell my fat friend that there will still be food tomorrow?

with out her honking down on all the food in one sitting ...with out being rude?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

grab duct tape.

Get some rope.

Take her to your garage and sit her down in a chair.

Put tape around he mouth and tie her hands and feet together.

Turn the lights out and leave.

But on your way out be sure to say

"there will be more food tomorrow."

• 8 years ago

That made me laugh. Maybe you should leave it alone and let her be a guts. I've never had greedy friends but I like to eat more than my friends when I go out to parties, while not eating All of the food, so I am probably a bit greedy myself. Unless she eats everything and there's nothing left for you. Then in that case, I would say that you need to just make sure that you get a plate or two for yourself. If she is happy being fat, that's her choice.

• 8 years ago

Never tell someone they are fat or stop eating just suggest a healthy lifestyle or ask to work out with them be kind weight issues are tough

• 8 years ago

Just tell her there will be food, but that there will be some people coming over and you should save some of it for them too

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Get her to do something other than eat

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

um, dont...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.