how do i tell my fat friend that there will still be food tomorrow?

with out her honking down on all the food in one sitting ...with out being rude?

Favorite Answer

grab duct tape.

Get some rope.

Take her to your garage and sit her down in a chair.

Put tape around he mouth and tie her hands and feet together.

Turn the lights out and leave.

But on your way out be sure to say

"there will be more food tomorrow."

That made me laugh. Maybe you should leave it alone and let her be a guts. I've never had greedy friends but I like to eat more than my friends when I go out to parties, while not eating All of the food, so I am probably a bit greedy myself. Unless she eats everything and there's nothing left for you. Then in that case, I would say that you need to just make sure that you get a plate or two for yourself. If she is happy being fat, that's her choice.

Never tell someone they are fat or stop eating just suggest a healthy lifestyle or ask to work out with them be kind weight issues are tough

Just tell her there will be food, but that there will be some people coming over and you should save some of it for them too

Get her to do something other than eat

um, dont...