Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

Do girls do shy & reserved men or no?

I'm 21, shy & scared of girls I like. I have always avoided the girls I like & never even said hi. When I do get to know them never asked them out.

I stay fit by not drinking alcohol & biking, running & in boxing gyms. I have a job & school. I have good grades & have all nice clothes.

Girls never notice me :(

I'm not short or hideously ugly. Am 6'1 170

Favorite Answer

chicks always expect the dude to come to them. they'll never notice you if you don't.

edit: well, pinky, that's certainly one way for a dude to get noticed. ;-)

Shy and reserved is cute for a while, but no one likes boring guys. Not saying you're boring, but when you interact with someone for a little while in class (assuming you're in college), and they're quiet and don't do anything, it's hard to be friends with them or want to go out with them. You can join a club even if you're shy; at least attend and maybe someone will chat with you. Maybe make friends with someone and offer to get lunch together or coffee or something. Doesn't have to be a chick; guy friends are cool too, and they may have girl friends who you can meet too. For girls, it's more comfortable to make friends with a "weird" shy guy when that guy's introduced through an already established friend. Make friends with anyone, especially someone outgoing, and you'll seem more approachable and cool by association.

I'm not too into men but the ones that always get me are the reserved type.

I would work on saying "hi' to girls you like though. Confidence, man, confidence.

No, because those men are too scared to even approach women.

How would a female know you are interested in her if you can't even speak to her?

• ?

Girls notice any guy that looks good but if the guy doesn't make the move they assume he is not interested because in our culture the guy is supposed to make the move.

Theres a right girl out there for you, but so she knows your alive you have to be willing to put yourself out there on the spot.