Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Please help, Dizzy as I write this?

How long will my penis grow by the time I am 18? I am 14 and it is already 9 inches when It's soft. When It gets hard it makes me very dizzy and I fall asleep.

This is especially bad in my Global History class because the girl I like sits across from me and It's always getting hard and I fall asleep in class and get yelled at by the teacher. I have to take summer classes now because of it...

I am afraid it will grow more, help.

Update:

To Jr, how do you keep from falling asleep? I fall asleep almost every time.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I suspect when you are reaching high you are tilting your head back and this can sometimes restrict the blood supply to the brain and cause light headedness.

• 8 years ago

You should ask that question to youre family doctor. I have never heard of that kind of "illness".

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Your not gonna get pass out -_- mine is 9.7in soft and 13.8 in erect I don't pass out-_- troll right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.