Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My roommate fell asleep on the toilet?

I don't know whether to wake her up or let her sit there until she wakes up herself. I do have to pee and there is one bathroom. Suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry but bahahahahaha.

Take pics..

Then set up a vid camera.

Go put on a scream mask and turn off all the lights.

Slam the bathroom door open so it makes a huge bang and it wil startle you friend and they will jump an wake up, as soon as you slam the door open and they are barely awake take a flash light and shine it up towards your face.

It will scare the crap outta then..

Just don't forget to pit it on YouTube when ur done.

Wake her up or push her off and lay her on the ground and put towel over her

Hahaha that's pretty funny. Make a loud noise that would wake em up.

Wake her up. lol. or you just pee in the sink. heheheheheheh. for real wake her up so she can sleep in the bed. or ask her to sleep neighbor's toilet.hehe

Leave her alone, pee in the sink.

Wake her sloppy *** up!